5.23.2013

Random Images [05.23.13]

My homie Mike who usually does "Images of the Week" on Day2Day is out of town for his birthday so I'm sure he'll miss this week, so here are some images that I randomly came across on www.thechive.com earlier today that I found entertaining.

Game of Foams???
 
Best Sleep Ever
 
This isn't funny, its just awesome, and appropriate with Memorial Day coming up
 
This is great, it should be a T-Shirt.
 
Simple Comedy Always Cracks Me Up
 
If Zack Galifianakis was a canine...
 
But why is he hangin out of the window like he's on of the homies?
 
 
This cat might have a better meme face than the Grumpy Cat, in my honest opinion.
 
And that's when the fight started...
 
C'mon folks, don't take your kid to the bar. Its annoying to happy drunk people and its not a good look for you as a parental figure either...
 
And on that note I'm gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment