5.26.2011

Tired of Being Costanza...

Do you feel like this when you sit down or try to pull out your wallet?


Yeah, I was too... I couldn't find a back pocket wallet with space for cards, IDs, Money, and receipts. I had one before it was made by Kenneth Cole. I actually had two of them, I wore those wallets out. But then out of nowhere Kenneth Cole didn't make them anymore and I couldn't find it anywhere. I found some other ones that looked similar but they always fell apart quick or when I got them they weren't close to being the same.

Then one day my regular Fossil bi-fold wallet was just too much for my dress pants back pocket and I barely had anything anything in it. So I looked around on the internet again in search of that Kenneth Cole wallet, but instead I stumbled on this Royce Leather Double ID Money Clip Wallet on Overstock.com. Then I read the reviews and I decided to try it out.  I looked like my Kenneth Cole Wallet but with an extra fold.  The reviews were great and I was sold.

I got the brown one, and so far I love it. It has enough storage, plus the ID Display on the front and on the back, and its very thin (with or without money in it).  I keep receipts in one clip until I balance my checkbook, and I keep my money in another clip.  I have cards in every slot and IDs and 2 other cards (insurance cards and what not) in both of the ID windows.  Its not so slim like a front pocket wallet that I have to keep patting my pocket to make sure its there, and its not so fat that I want to take it out of my pocket when I'm sitting down for a long time.  It seems like it fits in my back pocket perfectly not matter what I have in it or what pants I have on.  Also in my opinion, at $26, is wasn't that expensive either.

I'm not trying to sell it to you, I'm just trying to help you out if you are having wallet problems like George did up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment