2.23.2012

One Thing About Women I've Never Understood...

I've lived with women all my life, except for 4 years in college and 2 years prior to me getting married.  I've lived with multiple women at the same time, Family...No Jack Tripper... Mom, Aunts, Cousins, and now Wife and Daughter.  But one thing that has never made any sense to me is... how is it that women lose so much hair everyday but yet always still have a full head of hair.  Growing up I would see hamster and gerbil sized hair balls pulled out of brushes and was just amazed that I wasn't looking at a woman with a bald head.  Ok, that's it for my randomness for today.

2 comments:

  1. What, might i ask, prompted this "random" thought?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always been a thought, just never verbalized. :-)

      Delete