12.13.2012

Sorry, STILL the Wrong Number...

Honestly, at least once a week, and at one point multiple times a day I get a call for the previous owner of my phone number.  I've had this number a year now, and I have received text messages from his sister, had long debates (via text) with what seemed like a bratty kid who didn't believe that I wasn't the person they were looking for.  But most often is the calls from various area codes, but the voice always sounds the same.   They are always looking for Terrence Johnson, I always tell them to delete this number and update their database.  I almost feel like they think I am him and I'm lying about not being him to avoid whatever trouble this guy must be in.  This voice message is from around August, they usually don't leave voice messages so I grabbed the mp3 for this one. Whatever it is, it sounds way too urgent for this dude not to be updating his contact information.



1 comment: