8.06.2010

Apple, whats the point of this?



I love the trackpad on my Macbook, I even forget how to use tradition Windows trackpads because I'm so used to the multi-touch features.  It makes everything easier.  So when they came out with the Magic Mouse with similar features it made sense to me, because iMac, Mac Mini, and Mac Pro users should get the same convenience that MacBook users get.  Good job Apple!
But I think this Magic Trackpad falls a little short, whats the point...


  • It's more than a third of the size of the keyboard...
  • What makes it different or better than the Magic Mouse? Its just a big trackpad and will take up more room on a users desk.
  • It would've been nice if they added a Pen so that artist could use it to draw as well as have all the functionality of the Macbook trackpad. Similar but better than the Bamboo Pen & Touch Pad.
  • They should have made an all in one wireless keyboard with built in trackpad much like the Logitech diNovo Edge Mac Edition Cordless Keyboard, but with a larger size trackpad.


Maybe I'm only hatin on this because I would like to have my Macbook connected to my HD TV and sit back and use it wirelessly with the perfect keyboard/mouse combo.  But I don't want to get one with a touch pad that doesn't have the same multi-touch features that I've grown to love.  I also don't want two devices sitting on my lap, that defeats the purpose...

So Apple (Steve Jobs) c'mon just combine these great ideas and make one amazing device so that I can buy it! Please....  Oh yeah and ship it with Windows 7 drivers so that I can make my Desktop PC more fun to use.  Thanks!  I'm sure many others will appreciate it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment