3.29.2012

"Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS"

One of my friends originally shared this G+ post with me.  After watching the video and agreeing with pretty much all the points that were made by a person that used both products, I must say I agree.  At the end of the day every phone or device isn't for everyone, but power users will understand where one device lacks in comparison to the other.  In the long run it's your decision as to which one fits you best...for me its hard not to choose Android OS over iOS for my phone. I like Apple products and the quality craftsmanship that they put into their devices, but the Android OS just works better for me when it comes to the amount of things I use my phone for.

Check out the G+ post or video below and feel free to leave your opinions on this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment